COWSHED

Monday 3 January 2011

11 for 2011

waste less food
install and use a compost bin
finally finish de-cluttering
only beautiful things
see our friends (in London) at least once a month
go skiing
go to Noma
eat lunch at the Ledbury together
stop buying bread and take-away lunches
go to more gigs - locate local music scene
read, finish and discuss at least one "proper" book every month
---

Photo taken on our first walk of 2011 part way through our 3 day party weekend along with 8 of our bestest friends who came to Somerset to celebrate with us. More on that to come. 

11 in 2011 are what we would like to do in 2011 together. 
What are yours?

4 comments:

Marie said...

May I come to Noma with you? I so want to eat there! Not sure I have a clear 11 but one I do have is just to continually strive to be happy and spread happiness, that's this year I think. Hope 2011 is wonderful for you. Xx

anna and the ring said...

I agree with Marie. Group trip?

I want to be more focussed and achieve.

Cate S said...

I like your list. I really ought to write one, even if just for me. Thanks, you've got me thinking...

cara said...

That sounds like a Very Good Year.