COWSHED

Monday 22 December 2008

Back soon... Happy Christmas

Although I am working up until 5pm Christmas Eve and back into the office on the 29th, I am taking a break from wedding related activities until the new year.

I need to have a rest and spend time with M and our families. It was a telling sign when we discussed spending time together in our marriage course and M suggested he would like it if I had some evenings off from the computer. So, for him, and for me, I am switching off for the Christmas period.

I turn 27 on 5 January. I will be back after that.

Happy Christmas or happy holidays. See you in 2009.

4 comments:

pierre l said...

In case you haven't quite switched off yet -- Happy Birthday.

cara said...

I hope you have a lovely time over Christmas, New Year and your birthday and that you enjoy the time you get to spend with your family and your fella.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday! xx

Cate Subrosa said...

Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday!

Good for you having a little switch off. Baddie made a joke about my computer habit in his speech at our wedding!

Nicole said...

Happy New Year, and thanks for the link love!