COWSHED

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Well, the lack of car did have a single silver lining. We were in London for the weekend which ordinarily would have meant that I would have got the train back on my own. We had to start looking for cars this morning though, so Husband and I took a train back together last night, ate Chinese food and opened our presents to each other (I gave him the card in the photo above, he gave me a vintage French dictionary so I can start practising for our anniversary trip to Paris) and this morning we drank coffee in bed together before getting the bus into the town where I work to look at a car. (which was crap). So we ate lunch in the sunshine before I went to work and he got a bus to London for the week.

---
(photo on card of us on our honeymoon in Cornwall, card from Moonpig)

No comments: