COWSHED

Friday 7 September 2012

Wear/Shop/Home

Since having baby Pip earlier this year, I've been having somewhat of a creative re-think, including addressing my blogs. Whilst I still love PF & DR, I'm not sure that it reflects where I am in life at the moment.

I'm still going to be posting here, but mainly to direct you to other places for the time being, whilst I decide what to do with the space.

For all fashion, lifestyle, beauty and interiors related things, I'm currently posting them at a new space which I have provisionally titled Wear/Shop/Home (which I may end up keeping). It is an edit of London centric inspiration in my search for a beautiful life. Long time readers will know that I love things and I love shopping and I love fashion. My current maternity leave means that I am really unable to pursue this physically in any way really but I have realised that collating them virtually is almost as good. Plus London Fashion Week and autumn are both nearly upon us, and at this time of year, my thoughts turn to a wardrobe revamp, edit and making space for the new season. It may not be back to school per se, but September, for me, will always be new beginnings.

For all family and parenting and baby related posts, well, those are over at The Little Pip which I am in the process of moving to it's new home.

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now. Let me know your thoughts...

No comments: