...by Peonies, who extended the tagging to anyone that cared to join in.
Today I have:-
1. Gone to work and done lots of it;
2. Worn new shoes;
3. Gone to a powerplating class; and
4. Bought and watched Sex and the City the film.
1. Sort out meeting with vendor of Whatevertheyares - she is now not answering the telephone either;
2. Backlog of laundry, some of which is left over from the sailing holiday. Was forced to put the heating on yesterday evening to get things dry - some clothes were still damp despite being washed at the start of last week. It's not good for the clothes, the house or my sanity...;
3. Thank you letters to friends and family for the engagement presents we received at the weekend;
4. Write a new to-do list, one that doesn't make me feel like I am about to explode.
1. Reading Vogue or Tatler stood up in the kitchen with a cup of tea;
2. Designer shoes from e-bay (top quality shoes at Topshop prices);
3. Sex and the City;
4. Facebooking stalking other peoples weddings (usually at lunchtime).
1. I am finding it hard not to wear my wedding shoes - I have had to hide them;
2. I would rather go barefoot than wear odd socks;
3. If I am early it is a surprise to everyone including myself;
4. My favourite drink is a cup of tea. Unless champagne is on offer.
2. Posies and Pearls
3. Red Frame
4. Baby, picture this