COWSHED

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Wedding Vendors

I wrote before about a wedding vendor that I was having potential problems with. I listened to your advice, I e-mailed them again, I got M to call them and finally today, after three weeks without hearing anything from them, I was forced to send them an e-mail detailing my disappointment and requesting that they contacted me either way as if they couldn't help me I needed to make alternative arrangements.

I am really sad that I have had to do this but three weeks without response is, to my mind, unacceptable. There is no 'out-of-office' response to the e-mails (which might explain an absence or a delay) and there is no recorded message which sheds any light on the situation either.

All I can do is hope that they come back to me. And soon, as if we are giving up on the idea, I need time to find something equally fantastic to take its place.

...

1 comment:

pierre l said...

It is possible that they have gone bankrupt or ceased trading. I have a friend in the next town whose wife always had her hair done in a particular salon in our town. Every 6 weeks or so. Then one day she arrived for her next appointment and the shop was empty -- not even a sign on the door.
I hope you will find a good alternative.