COWSHED

Monday 10 August 2009

Country Hotel Wedding

sweetie jar favours

Husband and I attended the second wedding since our own this past weekend, which is why it's been a bit quiet round here.

Each table was named after a different type of sweets, which were in jars in the middle of the tables. Each place setting had a small sweetie jar with a name label attached and we were invited to fill up our own jar like pic'n'mix. Husband ate his during the speeches. I ate mine this morning and discovered Husband had eaten half of those too.

The rest of this week I am juggling vintage shop hours, internet research and interview preparation. Back as soon as possible with the rest of these wedding photos and some more of our own recaps.

In the meantime, I have some birthday cupcakes to ice...

{Photo by me}

1 comment:

pierre l said...

Good luck with the interviews Rachel.