COWSHED

Friday 12 August 2011

FAQ

Me, at a friend's wedding, two summers ago. Just because.

You may have noticed that gradually I've been having a tidy up round here. If you always read on google reader or similar, perhaps this might even tempt you to come across and have a proper look...

I've added some pages across the top - About (which is quite short), Link Love (which is a list of blogs that I read - let me know if I need to update it) and Our Wedding (which is self explanatory).

Which brings me to the point of this post - the fourth page up there is for FAQ but at present it's empty. So, ask away. And if you often read but don't comment, now is the time to say hello!

Post your questions in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them. And, if it's a really good question, I might even do a post about it...

---
Photo of me by Elegant & Wild Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of you!