COWSHED

Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 Part Two

September

At 8 weeks pregnant my morning sickness kicked in. Luckily we were on a two week Cornish holiday so it didn't matter that all I wanted to do was lie down and sleep. Thankfully my husband and our friend we holidayed with we're extremely understanding of my naps, mood swings and inability to be anywhere near food whilst it was cooking.

October - December
Aside from going to work, I did very little of anything at all except sleeping and eating. Lots of eating. Lots of sleeping. A small amount of walking on Exmoor in the winter sunshine. We got a tree, decorated it with vintage baubles. Lay on the sofa looking at it, in front of a myriad fires built in the wood burner by my wonderful husband. Delilah got cosier, coming and sitting on the sofa too. 

All photos taken using iPhone apps, all by me except 2nd from bottom which was taken by my brother-in-law.

No comments: