COWSHED

Thursday 24 July 2008

You & Your Wedding

...
image by coxandcox.com
...
I bought my first wedding magazine on Tuesday. It ended up sitting on the kitchen floor until this evening when I found myself at a loose end. It is the first night in that I have had for a very long time and I have spent it sitting on the sofa eyeing the wedding magazine whilst watching a DVD box set of All Creatures Great and Small which I borrowed from someone several months ago but haven't had a spare moment to watch.

The magazine is worse than any normal monthly female magazine. I know now why I only read Vogue with occasional dips into Tatler or Country Living. Apparently I need to make a 'mood board' so that I can condense my theme and ideas into viable options. So says sister-in-law-to-be, fashion designer and recent bride. So I have been cutting out images that I like for inspiration. I have managed 3 dresses (one of them being the Temperly one below) and the image above of a car in addition to an article on Moroccan Honeymoons which I didn't pull out as it didn't tell me anything I don't already know. Still, nice to see our destination in a magazine I suppose.
...

No comments: