COWSHED

Monday 1 September 2008

Colour Palette Inspiration

Images from www.colorstrology.com/ (edited and chosen by me)


...

Nostalgia Rose, Tigerlily, Bright Chartreuse and Paisley Purple are supposedly the colours which identify with my birthday, my boy's birthday, the date of our wedding and the date that we met, according to Colorstrology. Unfortunately they don't go so well together although their names are beautiful. If I thought I could get away with naming a baby girl (should I be so lucky to have one after we get married) I would call her Tigerlily. I don't think I can so Poppy is my current favourite.

...

However, Veridian Green, Horizon Blue, Cornflower Blue & Celestial are much more like my chosen colour palette: peacocky blues, purples and greens. All colours inspired by my beloved peacock feathers and hopefully to be used across bridesmaids dress details, my headpiece, ribbons and table decorations. Not sure what the 14 or 24 September nor 3 or 28 December mean to us but perhaps we shall see...

...

Images from www.colorstrology.com/ (edited and chosen by me)

...

No comments: