COWSHED

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Coming soon...

* Report from TDLM's Vauxhall Fashion Scout presentation

* Photos illustrating men's fashion footwear trends which I took using the cool Canon camera at the menswear shows today.

* More reports and photos from the Jasper Garvida show.

All coming when I stop to breathe at some point this weekend. No paid work as yet but have been flat out busy this week with meetings, report writing and the mountains of stuff I am doing for a friends new PR company for a press event for a product launch in October {including using skills I learnt wedding planning tying hundreds of pieces of ribbons around bundles of towels}. Oh, and I have interview number 7 this week too...

4 comments:

little luxury list said...

Oh I was there on Saturday - my first time and it was lovely (almost didn't get in but it helps to be nice). Did you catch the Burberry show online? That was divine.

I also have interviews lined up - good luck with yours! I feel like we lead such parallel lives!

Marie said...

Good luck for the interview. And of course looking forward to hearing more about all you've been up to :)

Anonymous said...

V. jealous of you getting tickets to Fashion Week! Best of luck with your interview.

Rachel said...

@Chicncheap :) I've looked at some of the photos, wish I could have been there!

It's funny how much there is in common isn't it!

@Marie - thanks darling. It went ok, no idea really. Let's catch up soon.

@Bakingmadmama - thank you!