COWSHED

Monday 14 September 2009

Vintage: Engagement Party Outfit

Two good friends of ours just got engagement. Congratulations A & M.

To celebrate they are having a Halloween Engagement Party & have asked us all to dress up, in a couple if we are one.

I saw the most perfect(ly awful) dress in the sale at the vintage shop yesterday. Does it look Heathers enough if I dress Husband up as Christian Slater...?

But, shhh. Don't tell. I don't want anyone copying me...

80s vintage dress full length

80s vintage dress

80s vintgage dress pattern

3 comments:

Marie-Ève said...

That's a great idea. Take pictures to show us! M does have sort of a C. Slater quality to him.

Suzie said...

Ooh - are A and M who I think they are? How exciting - big congratulations to them.

Celia said...

heathers?!? genius idea!