COWSHED

Monday 16 March 2009

A bad dream...?

I didn't leave myself enough time to get ready and my Mother wouldn't wait for me to arrange my veil in an enormous rosette on the top of my head. She made me leave for the ceremony before I was ready. And then it was some hours later and I was looking at a box half filled with multi coloured flowers wondering what was happening. And then people were congratulating me on the day. And I looked down and I was wearing a wedding band and I couldn't remember anything. And no-one had any photos and I was frantic...

And then my alarm went and it was 6.45am and it was time to get up...

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh no! I had a dream (months before DJ and I were even engaged) where I was at the church for the ceremony, but I was handing out mason jars of wine to the guests and in jeans. It was all very odd, and I don't remember half of it anymore, but at least it wasn't like my neon white taffeta dress nightmare...

Cyd said...

My recurring dreams go either like (a) it's the wedding day and I never shopped for nor purchased a dress or (b) it's four weeks until the wedding and I never bought nor mailed invitations. Ahhh crazy wedding dreams!